Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to hide deleted comments in Blogger

Unfortunately if you delete a Blogger comment the person's name and profile will still be visible / accessible and only the comment itself will get deleted. To go around this, I have found an excellent post that I'm going to share with you now. It's called Blogger: Hide Deleted Comments. Hope it helps! ;)

EDITED: Note that the comment number change described in above post does not apply on archive pages (ie. the home page), because it needs comments to be displayed (counted).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.