Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Website rebuilt by webeno - teklalight.com

Another refurbishment process ended some time back, I just really didn't have much time to post, so putting it up now. My good photographer friend asked me to rebuild her website a while ago (I wrote about this here in details when this happened in my post called Another website you'll see my link on). It now got a new name and of course an absolutely new design: teklalight.com. You may also check it out under the MadeByMe page of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.