Sunday, January 31, 2010

Get a hand made chopper :) - V2 Manufacture

My sister's friend creates motorcycles! Isn't that an awesome thing to do? Of course I accepted when he asked me to create a simple website for him, see the result here: [website removed].

It's really simple, so I used SimpleViewer again ;)

Edited: we finally decided to use a Javascript picture gallery instead (see more information about this in my blog post called New website 'in the house': widosub.com & V2 Manufacture updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.