Sunday, April 04, 2010

webeno.blogspot.com got below 2 M on Alexa Ranking

Dear beloved readers!

Today webeno.blogspot.com got below 2 million in the worldwise website ranking of Alexa. This might not sound like a big deal, but considering the fact that there are over 200,000,000 (200 million) websites on the internet currently (source: Netcraft), my blog is actually among the leading 1%!

Thank you all for making this possible, as just by reading my posts or becoming a fan of webeno - webdesign, webhosting facebook page, or just visiting this blog refferred to from other websites or google search, you contributed to this achievement.

Hope I'm also helping you with your work or education in the webdesign world and don't forget to AskMe if you have questions!

Have a wonderful weekend and Easter holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.