Thursday, March 04, 2010

Getting rid of the dotted outline of the a tag - a one liner

It annoyed me too, but I haven't really given it a second thought and finally I found it accidentally in the blog post Making the WordPress Menu Smarter while looking for something completely different.

I took the interesting part out of the post for you, here you are:
(click in the box to highlight the code for copy)

Note: according to Dreamweaver it doesn't work in Netscape Navigator. Well, not that it would be life or death situaiton, but thank you, guys! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.