Monday, March 09, 2009

Embed music with Apple navigation bar

I was trying to add a very simple music player onto one the blogs I was developping. Normally you're supposed to use the player that the visitor has installed on their computer, but to my opinion, there's a nicer and cleaner way: Apple QuickTime.

Here's a simple code that you can embed into your website:
(click in the box to highlight the code for copy)

See the above code in action on the LHM Media Blog (upper right hand corner).

To find out more about what the individual attributes mean and can do, please visit this website: Apple QuickTime Embed Tag Attributes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.