Friday, November 06, 2009

Some "cosmetics" applied to G&G Home website

Let me just post a little note about that I did some cosmetics to a website of a team of 2 industrial designers, called G&G Home. The website was built of images only, so no text (not very good SEO, but I guess it's not the intention). The problem was that the images although well designed, the background was still white. So what I did is that I took the main image, cropped it to 1px width and saved it. I then applied this image as the background of the website with repeat-x and taking the color of the bottom most line of the image, making sure that nothing remains white.

The code looks something like this:
(click in the box to highlight the code for copy)

Of course, I used the well known and widely used simpleviewer again here too. You can find it under the portfolio menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.