Sunday, October 18, 2009

GIMP - Quickmask Tutorial

Ever thought about making a faded frame to one of your pictures? Well, I did, so I looked up Google for faded frame in GIMP and found a nice article about GIMP Quickmask Tutorial.

To be vesy honest, I actually found an article describing the same on GIMP.org first but for some time I have problems accessing the page. I like this version more as it's the official documentation, however it doesn't serve you well if the site is down, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.