Monday, March 16, 2009

CSS and round corners: Borders with curves

Rounded corner tables are very much in style these days and honestly, I love (and also use) them a lot. You'll find an excellent description as to how to create them at WebCredible - CSS and round corners: Borders with curves.

Currently I'm doing it by splitting the table into 3 rows and place a picture with the upper left and right corners and the top part of the border together in one picture at the top and repeat the same at the bottom. The part in between is colored the same as the top and bottom border pics. However, the mini-genious about the solution in the linked article is that in that way the table border will always automatically follow the width of the text within the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear legitimate commenters, please post your comments below. I'd be happy to receive your feedback; helps me a lot improving, or getting reassurance that I'm doing something really great here.

IMPORTANT! A note to commenters planning on advertising their business in comments: please be informed that I'm NOT going to post your comments but will ALWAYS mark them as SPAM.